Любые работы Photoshop

Тема в разделе "Бесплатная библиотека", создана пользователем DanielMar, 22 мар 2022.

1. DanielMar

DanielMar New Member

Цветокоррекция
    Ретушь фотографий
    Удаление родинок, татуировок и других дефектов на коже
    Пластика фигуры и лица, увеличение/уменьшение объёмов
    Коллажирование из нескольких фотографий
    Обтравка и замена фона с максимальной реалистичностью
    Обтравка предметов на любой фоновый цвет
    Обтравка с удалением фона (PNG)
    Изменение цвета любых деталей на фото
    Добавление/Удаление нежелательных объектов
    Добавление/Удаление водяных знаков
    Реставрация старых фотографий
    Создание экшнов для пакетной обработки
    Инфографика для маркетплейсов
    Любые баннеры, листовки и т. д.
    Посмотреть мое портфоли можно в группе https://vk.com/kabanova_ps

2. JamesNek

JamesNek Member

I decided to have another drink... I thought that it would make it even easier for me... Then, plucking up decently, I told everyone this story with a guy, a quarrel and a call... surprisingly, everyone supported me, even the girls said that he was wrong, what the fuck such a guy. I drank more and more, it became easier and easier on my soul with each glass. But at one fine moment I tried to get up abruptly and I was already knocked down, and after another 10 15 minutes I felt rather bad ... I decided to lie down on the bed, lie down for a bit, one of my friends said that I would not fall asleep and rest in the noise here, offered to go to his room, I nodded ... We went out and went down the corridor to another room, when we went in I saw that it was a three-ruble note, there were 3 beds in the room, there were some clothes on the nearest one, so I lay down on the central , which is in the middle. I asked the guy for a basin, in case I feel sick. The guy said yes, of course, took out some kind of basin from the closet and placed it near the bed. I said thank you and lay down, and he left.
    Are you long to wait?
    learn more here.. Hello)))
    Fifteen minutes later she appeared and she was wearing a large white towel, and with a smile she asked if I didn’t mind, she would sit wrapped up while she dried. I looked at her and replied that she could do as she pleased, and I took the opportunity to stop at her beautiful slender legs. A wave of desire passed through my body and I offered her some wine.
    yes, you can - shyly said the guy.
    My cousin, who was sitting next to me on the other side of my wife, looked slyly into my eyes and said in my ear, and I saw everything through the window in the bathhouse, and smiled at Tatyana, who was sitting opposite her husband. All the buzz of my enthusiastic consciousness that I had just grabbed someone else's pie from someone else's shelf broke off and I felt caught by the hand.

3. JamesNek

JamesNek Member

I was not deceived when I was waiting for her from the shower, the matter did not end with two frictions. At first, for about 5 minutes, I fucked her in this position, then without removing my penis, I lifted her from the table and saw a wet spot on the pillow. Having crouched a little, I continued, but already fully standing, she made quiet sounds with pleasure, sometimes screamed slightly, and a long thread of lubricant stretched down from her not fully standing member.
    - No doubt. You are my smart one.
    see more.. I pointed my fingers at the mirror and cast a spell. A wave of disturbing energy rose from the lower abdomen, filled the chest and, having caught his breath for a moment, escaped from his fingers in a bright pink magical stream. I was filled with a strange, heady sense of my own power. A bunch of energy hit the mirror, reflected and softly hit me in the chest with a strong push. The whole body for a moment involuntarily tensed like a tight rope, a pink radiance completely filled the eyes. Even a moment before it happened, I realized that this time I succeeded. Probably my face broke into the most diabolical of smiles that I was capable of. The light in my eyes began to fade, instead of eyes glowing with a solid pink light, and I again saw my usual eyes, iris, pupils. But this was not the end, it was only the beginning. For a moment, my whole body cramped with such force that I could not resist falling to my knees. When it seemed to me that everything had passed, my whole body from head to fingertips again contracted as if by a strong electric discharge, then again and again. I fell on all fours. Nothing happened for a couple of seconds, I even managed to take a breath and look up and see the reflection of my face in the mirror. At that moment, I did not yet know that I would see my face like this for the last time ...
    Gradually, our topics moved to a more intimate level, and she suddenly said, duracel. At first I didn’t catch up, but then I immediately picked it up, “batteries in your vibrator? ..”
    One slept with his back to the wall, the other on his back. His shorts were pulled up, and a member was sticking out from under them. He was so big, I looked at him for a few seconds and then I realized that I wanted him. But what about the husband? I went out to the platform, the thought did not leave me, about this big cock with a huge head, I was shaking with the desire to feel it inside me. And then, the issue was resolved, by itself.
    "In vain you are shy you have beautiful breasts." I praised. She blushed even more.
    He approached a little and brought his head, wet from sperm, to my wife's mouth, Vera, with a clear desire, began to sit down on her again. After a while Sasha straightened up and crawled on his knees towards the edge of the bed.
    “Aah…” I couldn't help but groan.

4. JamesNek

JamesNek Member

Liz, don't be shy, come closer to see everything! Artyom said kindly.
    Oo Sasha was happy quietly cried his wife.
    see more.. In the evening at home, I went straight to the shower and forgot to put my shirt in the wash. While washing, I constantly looked at my penis, today a girl of stunning beauty touched him with her lips, and then she generally took all the sperm into her mouth. From these thoughts, I began to get excited, the penis immediately began to get up and open, but I already wrote earlier - masturbation was forbidden for me, I had to quickly shave in all intimate places and go into the room with a standing member, in the hope that he would quickly calm down.
    Parents spent 2 days in the country, left for the city. Maxim and I were left alone.
    - Can I go to the dressing room? I asked.
    I don’t say that I’m handsome, but I can communicate with girls, especially drunk ones.

5. JamesNek

JamesNek Member

Her name was Diana.
    More recently, I thought about expanding the list of available guys for sex and decided to find a pretty man to enjoy his sweet cock and thick sperm. I met one man from an erotic site, talked with him for several days and found out everything I need about him, namely: he is 45, he is a widower and he has a son who is 19 years old, and he lives nearby, and this just great. After all, at any opportunity, I can, without spending a lot of time on the trip, suck on his penis and enjoy it. When the May holidays ended, I wrote that I was ready for a meeting, and he sent his address. There was no limit to my surprise, because this is the address of my headman, whom I have been delighting with my body for about 8 9 months.
    - Turned...
    check this out.. Magic is a damn useful thing in the household. Especially if you need to clean the carpet after a demonic orgy, and in addition, the floor, ceiling and walls. To do this work with a brush would be a very difficult task. The mind still could not believe it, but the pain in the muscles served as living proof of what had happened. Nevertheless, my mind was overwhelmed with a strange happiness and a feeling of profound satisfaction.
    And she began to restrain her angry father as best she could. She even had to jump on him. “Father, stop it! He has nothing to do with it.
    Do not misunderstand me. I do this only for the health of my son. I don't want Pasha to get used to solving his sexual problems only with his mother. This is unacceptable, he must have other women. I would be very glad if you, Verochka, were involved in this process. You are so sexy.
    Her voice penetrated me, I understood that Sasha was really trying to insert his penis into her.
    Professional reflex, nothing else. He took out his phone and with a flash took a good picture of the moment when she takes marijuana in her hands.
    We arrived on time, took a taxi to the cottage. Met, hugged, kissed. It turned out that we are not the only guests at grandparents. The son of Lenochkin's older sister arrived, that is, Lenochkin's nephew Volodya. He completed his first year of university. Medium height, thin, with glasses he looked like a nerd. We had lunch, walked to the river and sat down to dinner.

6. JamesNek

JamesNek Member

“We won’t drive them away, especially since they had interesting things on top of their things”
    We have the most vivid memories of this trip.
    She has no water there)) Yes, Liz? Show...
    Sausage, bitch!
    go here.. I understand that you have a boyfriend.
    I smiled. You will have it with a vengeance, until the end of the flight. We laughed and she fell down next to me. Her leg continued to twitch slightly spasmodically from time to time. I asked is this normal?
    Free? She asked positively.
    none

Поделиться этой страницей